In Uncategorized on July 25, 2010 at 10:01 am
top five: d-list celebs I would be-friend (or my campiest “besties”)
- Khloe Kardashian
- Tammy Faye Bakker (rest in peace)
- The guy who plays the “sun” in the Jimmy Deam commercials (side note: literally as I write this, the commercial came on…kismet? fate? yup!)
- Alton Brown
- A.J.Langer (aka Ray Ann Graff)
It's always sunnier with sausage.
In Uncategorized on July 23, 2010 at 4:48 am
top five: old school mtv celebs where are they now (or to save the integrity of this post, I’m not EVEN gonna look these up on Wikipedia!)
- Tabitha Soren
- Kurt Loder
- Jesse Camp
- Matt Pinfield
Thats enough out of you, Kennedy!
In Uncategorized on July 23, 2010 at 4:37 am
top five: musicals that mean [something] (or how to succeed at a gay bar without really trying)
- Jesus Christ Superstar
- Into the Woods
- Rent (yeah, so? also known as my personal escort through years 96-99)
- West Side Story (for a while, this was the closest broadway got to Puerto Rico, without having to-God forbid- cast a Puerto Rican)
- Last Five Years (so weird how Jason Robert Brown wrote my biography 5 years before I lived it. he’s like a futuristic voyeur. what a wonderful creep!)
Judas, must you betray me with a kiss?